Collection and Use of Data
We may collect and process certain types of personal data when you access or use our services. This data may include but is not limited to:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through our website or when contacting us.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our services, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical details.
- Analytics Data: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, to collect anonymous traffic data and enhance user experience on our website. Google Analytics may collect and store various types of data, including cookies, IP addresses, and usage statistics.
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To operate and improve our services, ensuring the best possible user experience.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide relevant information about our services.
- To comply with legal obligations and resolve any disputes or issues that may arise.
Data Storage and Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data we collect and store. This includes employing industry-standard encryption protocols, access controls, and regular security audits to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information.
Compliance with Data Protection Regulations
Our company is committed to complying with international data protection regulations, including the GDPR and CCPA. This means that we:
- Give you the option to provide or withhold consent for the collection and processing of your personal data.
- Store your personal data securely.
- Provide you with access to, correction of, and deletion of your personal data upon request.
- Allow you to object to the processing of your personal data, where applicable.
- Obtain your consent if we decide to share your personal data with third parties.
Users’ Rights to their Data
As a user of our services, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request corrections of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from our records, subject to legal or contractual obligations.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, where applicable.
Third-Party Data Sharing
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal Mail: Public Rhythm Ltd, 123 Privacy Street, City XYZ, Country ABC
Last updated: 17-Aug-2023